Certified Nursing Aide $8,000 Sign on Bonus
Company: Summit LTC
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Description: $8,000 Sign on BonusCERTIFIED NURSING AIDE POSITION
SUMMARYWe are looking for a skilled CNA (Certified Nursing Aide) to
become a part of our facility's compassionate care-giving team. The
CNA will interact directly with patients, providing comfort and
transportation, monitoring their vital signs and assisting with
daily living needs. We are searching for a dedicated, compassionate
and energetic individual to be a vital link between our patients
and the nurses and other facility staff.CERTIFIED NURSING AIDE
Benefits & Perks:
- The area's most competitive wages (based on experience).
- Access to wages before payday.
- Benefits eligibility starting 1st of the month following 60
days from hire date (full-time employees).
- Robust benefit plan offerings including medical (PPO and HSA
plans), dental, vision, short-term disability, voluntary life,
critical illness, accident, hospital indemnity, HSA, 401(k) plan,
- Employer paid life insurance, employee assistance program.
- Paid time off.
- Generous employee referral bonus program.Apply today!!
CERTIFIED NURSING AIDE Benefits:
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurancePM21 Requirements: CERTIFIED NURSING AIDE JOB
REQUIREMENTSTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.CERTIFIED NURSING AIDE EDUCATION and/or
EXPERIENCEHigh school diploma or relevant qualification.
- Completion of a state-approved CNA certification training
course and maintained in good standing.
- Possession of a current valid Texas driver's license or regular
means of transportation to and from work.
- One (1) year of experience as a nursing assistant in a skilled
rehabilitation, skilled nursing or Long-Term Care (LTC) environment
- Experience with electronic medical records preferred.CERTIFIED
NURSING AIDE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be capable of operating a personal computer to enter
resident data as required by regulation and facility policy.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to communicate orally and in written form effectively
with all levels of employees, patients, families, and vendors.
- Ability to present information in one-on-one and small group
situations to employees, patients, families, and vendors.
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply
and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations
using weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Excellent problem solving/analysis/judgment skills and high
level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Builds and maintains cooperative working relationships
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
clients, supervisors, County employees, elected officials, law
enforcement, other agencies, and the public.
- Resourceful, dependable and accountable
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends,
and holidays.CERTIFIED NURSING AIDE CERTIFICATES, LICENSES,
REGISTRATIONSCurrent Registered Nursing Aide on the Texas Nurse
Aide Registry.Summit LTC is an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Summit LTC, Tyler , Certified Nursing Aide $8,000 Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Winnsboro, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!