Commercial Sales Support
Company: McCoy's Building Supply
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Handles inbound sales lead calls to convert calls into sales.
Pay is $18.00 per hour. Role Details:
- Responds to concerns and questions of prospective and existing
customers by using consultative selling methods to determine needs
and develop creative solutions to problems within the constraints
of the facility operation.
- Provides product demos to qualified customers on request.
- Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms,
and prepares sales orders for orders obtained.
- Works with and through corporate, store and commercial
management and employees to facilitate sales expectations and
company service standards.
- Tracks stock levels and notifies Store Inventory Coordinator or
management when new orders are needed.
- Coordinates special orders for out-of-stock product or
materials that customers want to purchase.
- Estimates product quantities for prospective jobs and develops
competitive pricing bids to solicit sales. Estimates date of
delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm's and
supplier's production and delivery schedules. Schedules deliveries
with customers and delivery coordinator.
- Coordinates customer training.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships
- Prepares reports of business transactions
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current
- Works with outside sales representative(s) to keep account
activities and literature up to date. Assists outside sales
representative(s) with customer and clients as required
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries,
product quality or service
- Attends all store meetings and training sessions as required
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Matching 401K Plan
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- 2 Days PTO After 90 Days of Start Date
- Additional 4 PTO days After 1 Year of employment
- 5 Paid Company Holidays (4 Hours) All McCoy's stores are open
Monday through Friday from 7am to 7pm and from 7am to 5pm on
Saturday. With a few exceptions, our headquarters staff work 8 am
to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. While we serve customers six days a
week, we are always closed on Sundays. McCoy s is an equal
opportunity employer. Equal access to programs, services and
employment is available to all persons.
Keywords: McCoy's Building Supply, Tyler , Commercial Sales Support, Sales , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!