Remote Outbound Sales Representative
Company: Liberty Mutual Insurance
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today
and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an
environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect.
Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace
where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things
better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that
support your life and well-being. To learn more, please visit
Mutual has proudly been recognized as a "Great Place to Work" by
Great Place to Work - US for the past several years. We were also
selected as one of the "100 Best Places to Work in IT" on IDG's
Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list.
We have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for
Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates-as well
as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more
about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit:
Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate
discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability,
veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis
prohibited by federal, state or local law.Why Liberty
Mutual?Positivity. Flexibility. Determination and a persuasive
personality. Qualities like these cannot be taught. But they can be
sharpened, strengthened, and appropriately compensated when you
join Liberty Mutual Insurance as a part of our Contact Center Sales
Organization. Bring your unique talents to our Fortune 100 company
and receive paid-training, licensing in all 50 states, and a
dynamic role that directs only warm leads your way (no cold calls)
- because we believe in supporting your success, not holding it
back. Join our team and realize the rewards of a career with
unlimited earning potential, uncapped commissions, and a portfolio
of benefits that start on day one.Do you want to be in control of
your schedule! If so, stop your search, this is what you have been
looking for. In this career role you will work remotely Monday -
Friday and be able to set your 8-hour day within the hours of 7AM -
6PM daily.In this role you will:
- Place outbound sales calls from internet generated leads.
- Manage leads by tracking, following up, and closing sales to
achieve sales and productivity objectives.
- Perform direct sales and selling techniques for auto and home
insurance policies.Pay Details:
- Uncapped Monthly Sales Incentive with average monthly range of
- Total Average Earnings: $88,500-98,500 (first year)
- Starting Base $45,000
- Potential for Top Sales Representatives to make over 100k
- We are offering work from home options along with traditional
in office positions depending on location.
- We offer Remote Outbound Sales positions in 14 states- AZ, FL,
ID, MO, NC, NV, PA, OH, OK, OR, SC, TX, UT, WA. Candidate must
reside in one of these 14 states to be considered for this
- During the first 6-8 weeks of training, your schedule will be
Mon-Fri, (9-5:30pm CT).
- During the subsequent 12 weeks of onboarding, your hours will
remain the same. One weekend day per week (Saturday or Sunday) will
be required with an alternate day off mid-week.
- After onboarding is completed and you transition to your
regular position, your schedule will be Monday - Friday and you
will be able to set your 8-hour day within the hours of 7AM - 6PM
- At least 1 year of experience in sales and customer
- An engaging, outgoing personality and passion for helping
- Ability to communicate well to both prospects and
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and organizational
- Strong typing capabilities and PC proficiency
- Previous cold calling experience is recommended
High School Diploma/GED
Keywords: Liberty Mutual Insurance, Tyler , Remote Outbound Sales Representative, Sales , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!