Insurance Sales Agent & Trainee (Tyler) $17 per hour & 4 weeks PTO!
Company: Direct Auto Insurance
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Direct Auto Insurance is an Allstate Business
Want to grow your sales career with one of the fastest growing auto
insurers in the country? Start a new career in omni-channel sales?
Thrive in a performance-driven environment where youre recognized
and rewarded for your results?
What makes Direct Auto Insurance unique?
- $17 per hour + uncapped commission!
- 4 weeks of PTO!
- No insurance license? NO PROBLEM! We offer paid licensing
- We are Great Place to Work certified!
- We have many advancement opportunities! Over 1/3 of our retail
managers were promoted from hourly roles, and in the last 12
months, 1 in 7 of our team members received a promotion.
- Ability to sell a multitude of industry-leading products
through retail stores and phone!
- Entrepreneurial, performance-based, and results-focused
- Multi-tiered and comprehensive paid training program!
- Comprehensive benefits!
- No cold calling We have the leads for you!
If you are ready to start working in a fun & exciting environment
where making a difference matters, then apply to join our team
Provide the opportunity for motivated individuals to obtain
industry experience working in a sales and customer support role
while preparing and training to become a Licensed Insurance Sales
Agent. Paid classroom and hands-on training is provided to assist
trainees in the active pursuit of State Property/Casualty and Life
and Health Licenses. Individual will assist customers, complete
marketing activities and help with all office functions under
direct guidance of an Agent or Lead Sales Agent.
Responsible for the profitable growth and the attainment of
business goals by marketing and servicing Direct Auto products
including but not limited to Auto, Life, Auto Club, and Roadside
Assistance to new and existing customers. Assist walk-in customers,
support office operations and market our products outside of the
office via marketing calls and visits.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare to become a licensed agent through attending
appropriate courses, self-study, participation in training
activities and job shadowing of agents to learn skills and
- Provide general clerical and administrative support to staff
including handling inbound and outbound phone calls, reports,
filing, researching and gathering information, and maintaining
overall appearance of sales office
- Assist customers with general questions, receive customer
payments, issue receipts and verify balance/daily reports of
receipts for cash drawers
- Complete marketing and sales related activities which further
the Direct Auto brand in the local market (outbound marketing
calls, car dealerships visits, local events, distribution of
- Contact customers regarding account status and renewals
- Meet and exceed sale's goals through new product sales, cross
selling and retention of current customers
- Implement marketing programs and initiatives which further the
Direct Auto brand in the local market (car dealerships, local
- Build and maintain relationships with community organizations
and local business
- Develop and manage customer relationships and serve as a
resource to customers and potential customers on all Direct Auto
products and services
- Responsible for monitoring key competitors in the local market
area and making suggestions on initiatives that could improve
Direct Autos position in the marketplace
- Receive customer payments, issue receipts and verify
balance/daily reports of receipts for cash drawers
- Understand, promote and remain current on company underwriting
guidelines, announcements, and memos related to changes in company
policies and procedures
- Responsible for sales administration and reporting
Minimum Skills And Competencies
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service and
develop and maintain customer relationships
- Experience or strong willingness to develop key relationships
and market our products within community organizations and the
local business community
- Valid U.S. State-issued drivers license
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated to market and sell in multi-product
environment where cross selling and customer retention is essential
to sales budget attainment
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to acquire Property/Casualty license as part of our
training program within 90 days of hire
- High level of initiative, drive, or desire/openness to learn
new skills and information
- Active Property/Casualty and Life Insurance licensure
- Must have passion, high level of initiative, autonomy and be
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO)
employer Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must
possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not
our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing
your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone
at (336) 435-2000.
Keywords: Direct Auto Insurance, Tyler , Insurance Sales Agent & Trainee (Tyler) $17 per hour & 4 weeks PTO!, Sales , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!