Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated nighttime Shuttle truck driver
Company: Midwest Logistics Systems
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Tyler, TXAverage pay: $950-$1,150 weeklyHome time: DailyExperience:
3 months or greater CDL experienceJob ID: 223486Overview
- Work directly for Midwest Logistics Systems (MLS).
- Predictable daily home time work schedule.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers.
- No-touch, mostly drop-and-hook freight. Pay and bonus potential
- Route and detention pay.
- Quarterly safety and performance bonuses of up to $2,400 per
- Annual longevity bonuses. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Live within 50 miles of Tyler, TX.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-wide time off during the weeks of July Fourth and
- Company-provided uniforms.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks. A wholly owned subsidiary
of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated
separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures,
qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and
benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver,
please contact an MLS recruiter at (855) 779-2984.Job MLS
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI205273224
Keywords: Midwest Logistics Systems, Tyler , Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated nighttime Shuttle truck driver, Professions , Frankston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...