Member Services Representative, Fitness Center, PRN
Company: Ardent Health Services
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Join our UT Health Rehab team as an evening shift, Tuesday &
Thursday, PRN Member Services Representative!
Advancing Healthcare Together - The Future of Healthcare is in East
Why UT Health East Texas?
Our People. Our people truly are our greatest strength. They make a
massive difference in the amazing care we provide every day. We
work closely together to create a positive experience for our
patients and each other.
Our Purpose. We will build on your experience and provide
meaningful and purposeful career growth for your future. You will
have the opportunity every day to make a difference in someone's
life and change the course of healthcare.
Our Place. Tyler, TX is a small town with a huge heart where you
will have the privilege of caring for your neighbors. Everybody is
Representing the very best in healthcare, UT Health East Texas is
comprised of 10 hospitals and more than 50 clinics across east
Texas. With nearly 7,500 employees and over 1,000 licensed
in-patient beds, UT Health East Texas provides healthcare services
to thousands of patients annually through our hospitals, clinics,
Level 1 trauma facility, air emergency fleet and EMS service in a
metropolitan service area of a quarter-million people.
The front desk receptionist is responsible for ensuring that all
members, patients and guests receive a warm welcome when visiting
or calling upon the facility. In addition, this person is
responsible for ensuring appropriate access privileges for users,
providing accurate program and service information, and
facilitating membership sign up and account service.
DUTIES, ACCOUNTAILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES including the
- Greets each guest entering the facility, while creating
reliable positive and professional impressions of the facility
- Facilitates appropriate access privileges for facility members,
patients and guests
- Answers all incoming phones calls in a polite and professional
manner ensuring that caller's needs are met
- Upholds facility rules and regulations to maintain a safe and
pleasing environment for all users
- Accurately process point of sale transactions and member
- Accurately responds to inquires regarding facility memberships,
programs and services as well as other organization
- Independently performs membership sales and services to new and
existing memberships ensuring accurate completion of all
- Performs basic operational office and clerical tasks
- Attends all regularly scheduled staff meetings and participates
in required training
High school diploma or equivalent required
1-2 years of experience in a customer service role preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Business math skills
- Ability to lift/carry 25 pounds or more
- Ability to assist with/perform CPR, first aid, or rescue
procedures until EMS arrives
- Frequent bending, stooping, crouching, walking, pushing,
pulling, and standing
- Ability to sit in chair to perform data input
- Handles emergency crisis situations and may perform emergency
- Work is performed under moderate noise conditions
- Subjected to irregular hours
- Fast paced environment
- Subject to many interruptions
- Patient Centered Customer Service: Genuinely care about
- Cultivate a compassionate environment: Changing lives for the
- Clinical and Operational Excellence: A relentless drive to be
- Holistic Approach: Think and act for the benefit of the
- Promote a collaborative environment: Build effective working
relationships with others.
- Identify and Develop Talent: Prepare others to deliver
- Business Acumen: Know, own and drive our business.
- Continually Simplify and Improve: Work to make everything as
efficient as possible.
- Foster Innovation: Seek and apply leading edge solutions.
- Set Clear Direction: Tell others where you are going, how to
get there and why.
Now that you have read about what you will be doing and the
experience we seek, it is time to apply and make a difference in
the lives of our patients.
UT Health East Texas is an equal opportunity employer (including
veterans and persons with disabilities).
Keywords: Ardent Health Services, Tyler , Member Services Representative, Fitness Center, PRN, Other , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!