Company: At Home Healthcare
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Home care is personal for us and we want caring, qualified
applicants to join our growing family.
- Responsible for accurate and timely preparation and processing
of DHS required documents; coordinates care of clients and utilizes
task planners appropriately in Outlook. Ensures timeliness and
completeness of all documentation.
- Monitors payroll and scheduling process to ensure PAS
- Performs all data entry pertaining to PHC/FC documentation and
paper work from Social Workers; Field Supervisors or any
- Tracks all initial Dr. Orders; supervisory visits and ensures
completion of paper work on new intakes. Mails paperwork to
designated person on a timely basis.
- Works closely with office coordinator and field
- Establishes and maintains rapport with DHS case managers;
assist with audits as required.
- Adheres to waiver program requirements.
- Available for on call rotations.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of
one year successful experience in position dealing with public in
an office environment; six months experience in physicians office,
hospital, or home health agency preferred.
- Proficient computer skills required; proficient in use of MS
Office, Excel, or similar software required.We offer the following
competitive benefits to support you, your family, and your furry
family members too!
- Newly improved mileage reimbursement
- Newly improved benefits packages
- Pet Insurance Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays...plus 2 bonus floating holidays!
- Family Medical Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k Plan with a Company Match
- Legal Aid
- Identify Theft Plan
- Perks and DiscountsID: 2023-21166 Branch Name: At Home
Healthcare - Tyler Community Care (CC Tyler) External Company URL:
https://athomehealth.org Telecommute (remote worker): No
Keywords: At Home Healthcare, Tyler , Program Coordinator, Other , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!