Company: Summit LTC
Posted on: June 23, 2022
We are looking for a Housekeeper to become a part of our facility's
compassionate care-giving team. The successful candidate will be
responsible for performing the day-to-day activities of the
Housekeeping department in accordance with current Federal, State
and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing the
facility, and as may be instructed by the Housekeeping Supervisor,
to ensure that the facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and
comfortable manner. We're looking for a highly competent and
well-organized professional who values safety, security and patient
wellness above all else. We focus on providing the best care
possible while ensuring patient satisfaction in every interaction.
The Housekeeper is responsible for making sure those values are
reflected at all times.PM21
QUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEHigh school diploma
or relevant qualification.
- Some college education, including courses in Environmental
Sciences, Personnel Management, and Business Administration are
- Considerable initiative and judgement in selecting new
equipment and supplies, developing environmental standards and
procedures, selecting new employees, and developing training
- Two years' prior experience in environmental services
management preferred.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be capable of operating a personal computer to enter
resident data as required by regulation and facility policy.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Mathematical and numerical skills; mechanical aptitude
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to communicate orally and in written form effectively
with all levels of employees, patients, families, and vendors.
- Ability to present information in one-on-one and small group
situations to employees, patients, families, and vendors.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to long-term care.
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological
- Excellent problem solving/analysis/judgment skills and high
level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Builds and maintains cooperative working relationships
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the
willingness to work harmoniously with professional and
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
clients, supervisors, County employees, elected officials, law
enforcement, other agencies, and the public.
- Resourceful, dependable and accountable
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends,
and holidays.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONSNoneSummit LTC is
an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered
for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
Keywords: Summit LTC, Tyler , Housekeeping, Other , Athens, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!