Company: Fun Town RV
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionFun Town RV was founded in 2010 and has grown
substantially over the last ten years. We currently have 14
locations and have plans to add several more in the next few years.
As Texass largest RV Chain, we provide excellent customer service
and offer customers top RV brands for less! FTRV has a quality
assurance facility where every RV we sell is put through a 100+
point inspection to assure that every RV meets our quality
standards. Here at Fun Town RV, we look for candidates that have
honesty, accountability, positivity, passion to do a great job and
who strive to exceed expectations! If you have these qualities and
are looking for a dynamic and growing company that provides career
growth with great earning potential, then we urge you to apply with
us!Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Paint frames, hitches, steps and jacks.
- Clean/wash the exterior of RV's to company standards.
- Remove and add decals as instructed.
- Remove and re-apply sealants.
- Perform minor cosmetic repairs (including to moldings & fender
- Clean and shine wheels and tires.
- Clean all compartments.
- Update completion board.
- Other duties as assigned.RequirementsTo perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic shop skills preferred.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work in various weather conditions.BenefitsWe offer a
competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including:
- Major Medical-Dental-Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401K (profit sharing)
- Christmas Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts in Company Store
Fun Town RV is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. A Drug screen,
driving record and background checks may be conducted prior to, and
during employment. Content of this ad and fulfillment of offers is
sole responsibility of Fun Town RV.
Keywords: Fun Town RV, Tyler , Detailer, Other , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!