Enterprise Account Executive
Company: Conterra Ultra Broadband
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Account Executive REPORTING TO: Area
Sales Manager JOB PURPOSE: The Account Executive is primarily a
hunter proactive qualifying new prospects to obtain new customers
while maintaining existing accounts and relationships for Conterra.
Establishes and maintains strong relationships with customers,
establishes new business partners, attends local networking events,
and serves as local customer advocate to ensure customer
satisfaction. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers and
prospective customers. Serve as the main point of contact for all
- Sell the Conterra Value Propose to our customers.
- Meet or exceed established sales performance targets (Quota's,
service revenue, etc.)
- Identify and proactively seek new business, including
opportunities to increase market share.
- Accurately forecast new revenue to the business. Identify
prospective customers to do business with Conterra and negotiate
opportunities which mutually benefit Conterra and the
- Maintain a thorough understanding of assets in one's own
geographic area in order to better market and sell such
- Know the competition and provide detailed analysis as
- Communicate frequently with applicable teams and internal
departments to maintain an accurate, current understanding of
existing and upcoming customer projects and issues. Follow-up on
all installations with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Serve as primary contact with customers and directing workflow
to ensure customer satisfaction by quickly and effectively handling
all customer issues.
- Track key sales indicators and provide accurate, timely
reporting of these indicators to the appropriate individuals at the
corporate and area level.
- Stay abreast of technical topics and changes.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of contract conditions and terms
for customers in geographic area. Adhere to Company policy
regarding generation and execution of all contract and legal
documents related to sales process.
- Attend customer and internal deployment meetings.
QUALIFICATIONS: · Three (3) years of previous sales experience is
required · Carrier or industry experience is preferred
- A valid driver's license is required EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS:
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Business, Sales,
Marketing or related field preferred. Other Skills/Abilities: ·
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills · Basic knowledge
of components of a telecommunication system
- High ethical standards
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to work independently
- Effective computer skills
Keywords: Conterra Ultra Broadband, Tyler , Enterprise Account Executive, Other , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!