Administrator in Healthcare Setting - LNFA
Company: Summit LTC
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Description: POSITION SUMMARY We are looking for a skilled
Administrator to become a part of our facility's compassionate
care-giving team. The successful candidate will be responsible for
directing the overall operation of the facility in accordance with
current applicable federal, state, and local requirements, and as
directed by corporate office and for ensuring that the highest
degree of quality patient/resident care is maintained at all
times.We're looking for a highly competent and well-organized
professional who values safety, security and patient wellness above
all else. We focus on providing the best care possible while
ensuring patient satisfaction in every interaction. The
Administrator is responsible for making sure those values are
reflected in his or her staff at all times.PM21. Requirements:
QUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE - Must possess a
Bachelor's degree in Hospital Administration, Business
Administration, or other health related degree is preferred. - Must
fulfill licensure requirements of the State. - Must have a minimum
of three (3) years' experience in a supervisory capacity in a
health-related facility. - Any combination of experience and
training which provides the required skills, knowledge and
abilities. - Must be a minimum of twenty-one (21) years of age and
of good moral character.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret
the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc.,
that are necessary for providing quality patient/resident care and
maintaining a sound operation.
- Must be able to read and interpret financial records and
- Must be capable of operating a personal computer to enter
resident data as required by regulation and facility policy.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to communicate orally and in written form effectively
with all levels of employees, patients, families, and vendors.
- Ability to present information in one-on-one and small group
situations to employees, patients, families, and vendors.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to long-term care.
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology,
practices, and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and
guidelines pertaining to hospital and skilled nursing facility
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply
and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations
using weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Excellent problem solving/analysis/judgment skills and high
level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Possess the ability to make independent decisions when
circumstances warrant such action.
- Builds and maintains cooperative working relationships
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the
willingness to work harmoniously with professional and
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
clients, supervisors, County employees, elected officials, law
enforcement, other agencies, and the public.
- Resourceful, dependable and accountable
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends,
and holidays.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS Must hold a
current state Nursing Home Administrator license. Summit LTC is an
equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
Keywords: Summit LTC, Tyler , Administrator in Healthcare Setting - LNFA, Other , Winnsboro, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!