Lifeguard: Part Time
Company: Holiday Inn Club Vacations
Posted on: January 13, 2022
At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we believe in strengthening
families. And we look for people who exhibit the courage, caring
and creativity to help us become the most loved brand in family
travel. We're committed to growing our people, memberships, resorts
and guest love. That's why we need individuals who are passionate
in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill
confidence, trust and respect in those around you? Do you encourage
success and build relationships? If so, we're looking for
you.Exciting Opportunity to become a lifeguard! We will train you!
Paid training, accrued PTO, 401K options and so much more!This
position will be responsible for providing a safe, clean and
enjoyable environment for all guests by consistently monitoring
water slides, water features, pool and deck activity for the safety
of our guests by enforcing the rules and regulations of the
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Prevent injuries and eliminate hazards, recognize and respond
effectively in emergency situations and operate all applicable
equipment in a safe manner according to established policies and
procedures. Performing CPR/First Aid as needed.
- Cleaning and maintaining the decks and pools and providing
information beneficial to guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for opening and closing duties, safety checks, and
performing first aid care as needed.
- Communicate effectively with the Assistant Guest Engagement
Manager and co-workers in order to help maintain a cohesive
- Other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Certifications: Lifeguard, CPR, and First Aid. Holiday Inn Club
Vacations provides training.
- Ability to write and follow verbal and written
- Show competency in water by completing a simple pre-hiring swim
test to include entering the water safely, swimming at least 10
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all guests
and other staff.
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental
and company goals.
- Carries out any reasonable request by management of which the
employee can perform.
- Demonstrates a sincere dedication to provide an unsurpassed
level of owner and guest satisfaction.
- Demonstrates a professional appearance and a pleasant
- Demonstrates a high degree of judgment and decision
- Ability to be self-directed.
- Maintains CPR/First Aid and Lifeguard Certification
- Weekly Pay
- Matching 401K
- Growth & Developmental Opportunities
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program
- PTO - Paid Time Off
- Travel Benefits, Discounts & FREE Vacations through our ClubGo
- Tuition Reimbursement & Continuing Education
- GED or better
- High School Diploma or betterLicenses & CertificationsPreferred
Keywords: Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Tyler , Lifeguard: Part Time, Other , Flint, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!