Company: U.S. Dermatology Partners
Posted on: November 19, 2021
The front desk clerk performs routine clerical, secretarial and
administrative work in answering telephones, receiving the public,
providing customer assistance, data processing, and
record-keeping.Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains office procedures and assists with administrative
- Answers central telephone system and directs calls
- Receives the public and answers questions, in person and by
telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, patients and
others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate manager,
co-worker, healthcare giver, or department.
- Operates office machines and computers as required to ensure
patients are processed correctly and effectively.
- Duplicates and distributes materials as necessary.
- Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memoranda
and other material.
- Assists patients with the use of the practice / clinic
facilities or services.
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures in performing job
duties and responsibilities while supporting a culture of high
quality and great customer service.Education, Licensure &
- High School or GEDExperience Requirements
- One (1)+ year of retail or clinical front desk experience,
preferredKnowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Management and organizational skills to support the leadership
of this function
- Ability to follow or provide verbal & written instructions with
sufficient grammar and spelling skills to avoid mistakes or
- Interpersonal skills to support customer service, functional,
and team mate support needs
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and
- Mathematical and/or analytical ability for basic to
intermediate problem solving
- Basic to intermediate computer operation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Specialty knowledge of systems relating to job function
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations for this position;
general understanding of HIPAA guidelinesSupervisory
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Keywords: U.S. Dermatology Partners, Tyler , Front Desk, Other , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!