Performance Improvement Analyst II - Ambulatory
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: October 14, 2021
The Performance Improvement Analyst II will serve as an
ambassador for cultural best practices of CHRISTUS Health as well
as a technical subject matter expert on ambulatory analytics and
reporting tools. Responsible for supporting the strategic
reporting needs by implementing data management and reporting
solutions. Provides analytical support to the Performance
Improvement team and others as directed.
- Develop recommendations for data efficiency improvements and
- Create custom reports in EPIC and other reporting tools.
- Document significant report parameters and other necessary
information in order to recreate and troubleshoot reports as
- Provide defined timelines on all projects; resolve and/or
escalate issues timely,
- Partner with Performance Improvement team members as well as
operational leaders to implement analytical solutions.
- Participate in professional development activities to keep
current with analytic trends.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Microsoft Office Applications to include Word, Excel, Access &
- 1-5 years of experience with data extracting and reporting
- Experience with healthcare information reporting systems
Keywords: Christus Health, Tyler , Performance Improvement Analyst II - Ambulatory, Other , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!