Credentialed Trainer Senior
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: October 12, 2021
- The Credentialed Trainer Senior (CT Sr) works closely with the
Training Logistics Coordinators to manage training schedules, shift
assignments, and support coverage.
- The CT Sr mentors Credentialed Trainers in quality training
delivery, standard operating processes, and reinforce expectations
- The CT Sr advocates for the CT needs by communicating with
TLCs, Principal Trainers, and Training Managers.
- The CT Sr is responsible for spot-checking curriculum and
reporting gaps or any need for updates.
- The CT Sr is responsible for classroom (physical and virtual)
readiness and maintenance.
- The CT Sr conducts training and provides support as needed and
develops curriculum under the guidance of the PT.
- The CT Sr monitors cues to ensure tickets assigned to the
Training Team are appropriately assigned and managed in a timely
- The CT Sr supports the TLCs in LMS management including upload,
registration, roster management, transcript integrity, and
- Helps plan, organize and deliver training for Epic
- Helps plan, organize and deliver support for end users and
- Responsible for training room readiness (physical and virtual),
maintenance and orientation for CTs
- LMS, ServiceNow, Shifts, Teams, Sharepoint Epic and Microsoft
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree or relative experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience in education.
- Credentialing Certificate in one or more application.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Sharepoint,
Teams, Visio, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent communication, organizational and customer service
skills. Warm and approachable, flexible, provides a calm and
reassuring presence. Strong under pressure, quick learner. Ability
to multi-task and work as a team member. Ability to adjust to and
implement change; ability to analyze problems and identify
- Excellent documentation. Strong problem solving skills. Very
strong customer service skills. Ability to adapt to and effectively
perform work functions in emergency and high stress situations is a
- Use of classroom projectors and equipment and virtual training
tools. is preferred.
Keywords: Christus Health, Tyler , Credentialed Trainer Senior, Other , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!