LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - Primary Family Medicine (Sign on available)
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Under supervision, the incumbent of this position provides
nursing care to clinic patients within the state’s scope of LPN/LVN
practice. Works collaboratively with the clinicians and other
interdisciplinary team members to facilitate quality care for the
- Performs general nursing care to patients. Administers
treatments in accordance with nursing standards.
- Assists with the preparation of equipment and aids provider
during treatment, examination, and testing of patients.
- Observes, records, and reports patients' condition and reaction
to drugs or treatments to providers.
- Oversees appointment bookings and ensures preferences are given
to patients in emergency situations. Maintains timely flow of
- Greets patients and obtains well-documented history and vitals.
Prepares patients for physical exam. Instructs patients in
collection of samples and tests.
- May perform the following tasks in accordance with established
procedures and as prescribed by applicable
- Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing or
- Previous medical office experience preferred
- Valid state license to practice nursing
- Current CPR certification issued by the American Heart
Keywords: Christus Health, Tyler , LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - Primary Family Medicine (Sign on available), Other , Grapeland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!