LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - Family Medicine
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Under supervision, the incumbent of this position provides
professional nursing care to clinic patients. Works collaboratively
with the providers within the team setting to facilitate quality
care for the patient.
- Performs general nursing care to patients. Administers
treatments in accordance with nursing standards.
- Assists with the preparation of equipment and aids provider
during treatment, examination, and testing of patients.
- Observes, records, and reports patients' condition and reaction
to drugs or treatments to providers.
- Oversees appointment bookings and ensures preferences are given
to patients in emergency situations. Maintains timely flow of
- Greets patients and obtains well-documented history and vitals.
Prepares patients for physical exam. Instructs patients in
collection of samples and tests.
- May perform tasks in accordance with established procedures and
as prescribed by applicable licensure/certification.
- Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing or
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Valid state license to practice nursing.
- Current CPR certification obtained by the American Heart
Keywords: Christus Health, Tyler , LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - Family Medicine, Other , Flint, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!