Company: Christus Health
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Under direction of Lead Hyperbaric Technologist, Program
Director/Manager, Clinical Manager and Medical Director this
individual will deliver HBO treatments and assist in wound care.
The individual will act as the outside attendant and control
operator during clinical treatment using a mono place hyperbaric
(HBO) chamber. The individual will also assist in wound care
treatments and wound assessments. The individual accepts
responsibility and accountability for working within the framework
of appropriate regulatory body where it applies and follows the
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Wound Care Center and Health System
policies and procedures.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT), Licensed Vocational
Nurse (LVN), Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) or Paramedic (EMT-P
- Must obtain BLS if not certified at hire and Advanced Cardiac
Life Support (ACLS) within 6 months of hire
- Must obtain Certified Hyperbaric Technologist (CHT) within 1
years of hire
- High school diploma or equivalent; education program
appropriate for certification
- Must have a least one year experience in patient care
environment and/or diving/medical hyperbaric experience.
- Basic computer skills and medical equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and procedures
Keywords: Christus Health, Tyler , HBO Tech, Other , Jacksonville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!