Respiratory Therapist -- PRN
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: October 9, 2021
This is a PRN position and has not set schedule.
To provide skilled, knowledgeable, compassionate care to
patients requiring treatment for respiratory deficiencies resulting
from chronic disease, acute disease, trauma, surgical procedures or
during the neonatal phase of life.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Registered Respiratory Therapist, Texas State Respiratory Care
- BCLS - American Heart Association
- Successful completion of an Accredited Respiratory Care
- Completion of all clinicals associated with the accredited
respiratory care program; 3 years clinical experience is
- Basic Computer Knowledge, Microsoft Word
- Invasive and non-invasive ventilators, oxygen delivery systems,
blood gas analysis, delivery or respiratory pharmacological
- Patient Assessment Skills
Per Diem As Needed
Keywords: Christus Health, Tyler , Respiratory Therapist -- PRN, Other , Jacksonville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!