Fitness Instructor - PRN
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: October 9, 2021
We have openings at these facilities:
- Herrington Ornelas Health Plaza -- Tyler
- Lake Palestine
Responsible for leading a fitness classes. Designs and instructs
fitness routine courses. Teaches proper form for exercises,
maintains control of the class, and allows participants to enjoy
their fitness time.
- Industry recognized Certification
- High School diploma
- Master's degree in Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology,
Biomechanics or Exercise Science overrides certification
- Basic computer operations knowledge
- Basic experience cardiovascular, resistance training, and free
- Ability to adapt training protocols to various individual
- Preferred certification (NASM, ACE, COOPER INSTITUTE, ACSM,
NSCA, or AFFA) within 30-day of hire, must enroll to acquire
- Must obtain ACE or AFFA within 90-days of enrollment
- Must obtain NASM, COOPER, ACSM, or NSCA within 120-days of
Per Diem As Needed (no set shift/schedule).
Keywords: Christus Health, Tyler , Fitness Instructor - PRN, Other , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!