Physical Therapist - PRN
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: October 9, 2021
The staff therapist works with the Lead Therapist and other
staff therapists to make the Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Department a vital component of the overall scope. The primary
duties include customer service, treatment, patient documentation,
safety, and departmental duties.
- CPR, TX license in speech-language pathology or eligible for
- MS or MA, graduate from accredited speech language pathology
- Student clinical rotation in medical setting
- General knowledge of dysphagia and neurogenic communication
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills, good grasp of basic physical
therapy/occupational therapy concepts.
Per Diem As Needed
Keywords: Christus Health, Tyler , Physical Therapist - PRN, Other , Jacksonville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!