Public Affairs Representative
Company: US Army
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Enlist as a soldier into the United
States Army and become a certified Public Affairs Mass
Communication Specialist who participates in and assists with the
supervision and administration of Army public affairs programs
primarily through news releases, newspaper articles, Web-based
material and photographs for use in military and civilian news
media. This is NOT a civilian contractor position. No
experience necessary. Position is entry level.
- Research, prepare and disseminate news releases, articles,
web-based material and photographs personnel and activities
- Gather information for military news programs and
- Develop ideas for news articles
- Arrange and conduct interviews
- Write news releases, feature articles and editorials
- Conduct media training
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 26 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Tyler , Public Affairs Representative, Other , Lufkin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!