Clinical Patient Representative - Family Medicine
Company: Christus Health
Location: Sulphur Springs
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Greets, instructs, directs and schedules patients and visitors.
Serves as a liaison between patient and medical support staff. May
assist with various duties within the business office. Verifies
insurance benefits and assists with referrals. May prepare checks
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of medical terminology desirable.
- Word processing and computer experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate
- Must be very organized with the ability to perform multiple
tasks in a busy environment. Professional medical records
documentation and writing skills preferred.
- Ability to operate 10 key calculator by touch, telephone,
computer, copier, and fax machine.
- Ability to type 40 wpm preferred.
- Prefer one-year work experience, preferably in a medical office
Keywords: Christus Health, Tyler , Clinical Patient Representative - Family Medicine, Other , Sulphur Springs, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!