Ambulatory Director Clinical Practice Standards
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: September 12, 2021
This position is responsible for coordination, oversight and
direction of Clinical Standards throughout CHRISTUS clinics.
The position is responsible for Practice, Research,
Onboarding/Education/Competency Validation/, Simulation, and other
tasks as assigned.
- BSN with MSN, MHA, MBA, MPH or equivalent.
- Minimum of five (5) years of nursing experience with
management/supervisory experience in a healthcare setting.
Muliti-hospital experience and Catholic health care are
- Current Texas RN License.
- National certification and professional membership in
appropriate specialty required upon employment.
- EPIC experience highly preferred.
Keywords: Christus Health, Tyler , Ambulatory Director Clinical Practice Standards, Other , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!