TylerRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Tyler jobs

Class A Truck Driver, Family Dollar, $10K Sign-On Bonus!

Company: C.R. England
Location: Tyler
Posted on: July 18, 2021

Job Description:

$10,000 Sign-On Bonus Just Announced! High paying home weekly position available! Family Dollar is a driver unload account, via rollers. Home time is once a week for a 34 hour rest, this usually falls from Saturday night to Monday morning.

Generally 75% of freight delivers in TX and the other 25% in surrounding states. There can be the occasional load to Colorado. There is an average of 2-3 loads per week with 2-4 stop per load. Average miles per week 1,550. Have the option to elevate your career further by being a mentor where on average they are making $1,632 weekly / $84,860 annually and Top 10% making $1,876 weekly / $97,544 annually. Apply today!

Keywords: C.R. England, Tyler , Class A Truck Driver, Family Dollar, $10K Sign-On Bonus!, Other , Tyler, Texas

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category

Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Texas jobs by following @recnetTX on Twitter!

Tyler RSS job feeds