American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality
dialysis services, is experiencing rapid growth and we are
searching for the right individuals to help continue our superb
performance. We are currently accepting applications for the
following position located at our regional office in Tyler,
Patient Insurance Education Liaison
The Patient Insurance Education (PIE) Liaison is responsible for
maintenance of financial assistance programs as it relates to
patients medical insurance grant assistance. The PIE Liaison will
work specifically as a liaison between the patient and the American
Kidney Fund (AKF). The PIE Liaison is responsible for assisting
patients with the submission of applications, applicable
authorization and consent forms, and grant requests by utilizing
AKFs Grant Management System (GMS).
- Complies with all American Renal Management (ARM) policies and
procedures as well as all American Kidney Fund (AKF) regulations as
applicable to the position.
- Adheres to AKFs Provider Code of Conduct and HIPP Guideline
- Responsible for the tracking and maintenance of all HIPP
applications, authorization and consent documents, and grant
- Helps to facilitate enrollment in AKFs HIPP program as well as
assisting with routine maintenance of recipient accounts.
- Ensures all requirements for audits are filed and easily
- Performs other duties and projects as requested.
Qualifications and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent (degree preferred).
- Previous experience in a medical setting preferred.
- Basic mathematical skills required.
- Ability to demonstrate and maintain expertise in privacy and
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Understands business implications of decisions.
- Ability to exercise effective and independent judgment,
sensitivity, and creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Ability to maintain discretion regarding business-related
files, reports, and conversations, within the provisions of open
records laws and other applicable state and federal statutes and
This is a Full-Time position. Days and hours of work are Monday
through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
ARA offers competitive pay and great benefits which include:
health insurance, vision, dental, company-paid life insurance,
company-paid disability, pet insurance, 401(k), tuition
reimbursement, a generous paid time off program and company-
sponsored celebrations. Please visit our website at www.americanrenal.com
to learn more about us!
ARA is an Equal Opportunity Employer We value
diversity in our workplace.
DFWP/ EOE: All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All
inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#MON #CB #JOBID:JV4
Qualified candidates please copy and paste the following
link to apply:
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer
and a drug free work place. Allqualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.