RN, Registered Nurse - Periop Surgery LPOHH
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: June 11, 2021
The perioperative nurse functions in the circulating and/or
scrub role in the Operating Room. In this role, the RN designs,
coordinates and delivers care to meet the needs of the patient
undergoing the operative procedure. The perioperative nurse
assesses, diagnoses, plans, intervenes and evaluates the outcome of
surgical intervention. The RN addresses physiological,
sociocultural and spiritual responses of the individual undergoing
a surgical procedure. The perioperative RN supervises ancillary
personnel involved in the care of the surgical patient.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
Minimum requirement is an Associate Degree in Nursing; Bachelor's
degree is preferred.
- Must be licensed as Registered Nurse with the State of
- 1 - 2 years RN experience in a Surgery setting and a strong
desire to work in the surgery circulating role is preferred
- CPR Certification through the American Heart Associate or
American Red Cross
- CNOR Certification is preferred
Keywords: Christus Health, Tyler , RN, Registered Nurse - Periop Surgery LPOHH, Other , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!