Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of
something bigger. We are the nation's leading provider of
comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care
services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to
patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. Our
caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate
care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an
exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering an
amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people are our
greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to helping our
employees thrive and fulfill their personal and professional
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
Our Community Care division is actively seeking a
Receptionist to join its team!
- Assist walk-in applicants and distribute applications to
- Operate the switchboard and make station connections.
- Answer and screen incoming calls, routing those calls to the
- Introduce caller to managers.
- Responsible for disseminating a broad base of information to
callers with speed and accuracy.
- Take and transmit messages.
- Maintain an updated directory to optimize the efficient routing
- Sort and distribute interoffice mail.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED).
- A minimum of one year of basic office and telephone skills
- A minimum of one-year of customer service experience
- Good communication skills required.
- Bilingual skills preferred (Spanish).
Join Our Team!
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters are
ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Tyler , Receptionist, Other , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!