Company: Ajulia Executive Search
Posted on: May 5, 2021
PM Scheduler-Planner Huntington, TX Full-Time opportunity Shift:
First Shift Responsibilities
- Work closely with maintenance crews to develop and maintain a
sustainable library of standard jobs and maintenance procedures,
along with scheduling work orders.
- Execute job plans for all equipment work orders including parts
and tools required, mechanical tasks, regularity, repair and
identifying safety procedures
- Responsible for scheduling all maintenance work orders
including corrective work, preventative work, predictive work, and
- Should maintain all the records of the tools and equipment's
including parts and material
- Input job plans into scheduling software
- Responsible for the efficient planning and scheduling of all
resources to conduct maintenance activities which result in maximum
- Must comply with all standards and regulations.
- Manage the crew for plant schedule as required to reflect
effectiveness and utilization.
- Prepare and run reports.
- Maintains and reviews backlog regularly Qualifications ---
Technical trade degree preferred --- Proficient in SAP and CMMS ---
Strong knowledge of industrial/electrical maintenance --- Should
understand technical documents and representations --- Should be
able to work in adverse conditions --- Should be comfortable with
Keywords: Ajulia Executive Search, Tyler , PM Scheduler-Planner, Other , Huntington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!