Workforce Planning Business Analyst
Job ID: 2020-26218
1820 SSW Loop 323, Tyler, TX
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech
company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting
with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their
favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around
technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate
customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and
retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our
customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve.
We're not the only ones who have seen it; we've recently been
recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers as well as
by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax
for our diversity & inclusion program.
Under minimal supervision the Workforce Planning Business
Analyst is responsible for evaluating trends in data and coming up
with solutions to improve the business's efficiency and
productivity. This position works alongside all levels of call
center leadership and handles a wide range of duties in relation to
staffing, scheduling, planning, intraday management, forecasting,
reporting and budgeting.
This position is based on site at our Tyler, TX call center.
Perks of Working for Altice:
- Base Salary + Bonus Eligibility
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance available on your first
- Paid Vacation and Sick Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discounted TV/Internet/Phone employee product benefit
- 401(k) with company matched funds
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability
to prioritize workload effectively
- Works well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping
deadlines with short time constraints
- Ability to communicate effectively via email, chat, in person
and by phone
- Must be flexible, detail oriented and comfortable in a
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work
- 3+ years' related work experience
- Strong skills in Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.)
- Solid skills in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Workforce planning exposure is strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Aspect Workforce Management suite is a
- Experience working in a call center environment is a plus
- This position is based on site at our Tyler Call Center
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all
backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national
origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or
mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or
veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its
applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers,
professional or employment related information, photos, education
information and/or protected classifications under federal and
state law. This information is collected for employment purposes,
including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant
background screening, human resource administration and compliance
with federal, state and local law.
Can't find the job you're looking for?
Join our Talent Community and receive job alerts when we have
new opportunities that match your interests.
Share This Page