RN University Health Clinic- PRN
Company: East Texas Quality Care Network
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Possesses knowledge and skill necessary to meet standards for
professional practice specified in Texas Nurse Practice Act.
Practice is characterized by a balance of dependent and
interdependent decision-making. Competently functions as a member
of the interdisciplinary team. Recognizes when she/he needs
assistance and seeks appropriate resources.
- Assesses, plans, implements, evaluates, and documents the daily
care of assigned patients.
- Executes physician's orders for all assigned patients;
administers medications and treatments and delivers population
specific competent nursing care in accordance with UTHSCT's
policies, procedures, and standards.
- Performs and reports Point of Care testing.
- Provides basic patient/family instruction and healthcare
- Respects and supports patient rights. Maintains patient privacy
and confidentiality of information and records at all times.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Must possess and maintain a current RN license or compact RN
license to practice in Texas.
- Must possess and maintain current CPR Healthcare Provider
- RN with 2 years clinical experience.
- 1 year RN experience in an outpatient Clinic preferred.
- EMR experience
- Bilingual a plus
- Available to work up to 36 hours a week as needed.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: East Texas Quality Care Network, Tyler , RN University Health Clinic- PRN, Other , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!