Drug Testing Collector
Company: Drug & Alcohol Testing Compliance Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Position: Drug Testing Collector, full time.
Summary: Great company looking for an outstanding candidate to
perform workplace drug & alcohol testing. Join our team to learn
federal guidelines, state regulations, education on drug trends,
student & bus drivers testing. DNA paternity and ancestry and many
more. We train and certify you in DOT testing so you can advise
safety directors or even become an expert witness in court.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following.
Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Collect urine, saliva, hair, nail & breath alcohol samples
- Analyze drug testing screens to determine test results.
- Collect samples for DNA testing.
- Clean, maintain, calibrate breath alcohol machines.
- Performing on-site collections to various locations
- After hours' rotation for emergency 24/7 testing.
- Recording test results and scanning test records
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well in a team environment
- Proficient in MS Office software.
- Able to work with a diverse group of people
- Pre-employment background check, driving record & drug
- Travel up to 25%.
Education & Experience:
Associate degree or at least 2 or more years of working
Group health, dental, vison & basic life insurance, IRA with up
to 3% matching and premium pay for emergency after hours
No phone calls please
Keywords: Drug & Alcohol Testing Compliance Services, Tyler , Drug Testing Collector, Other , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!