Company: Schneider Electric USA, Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape
industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000
employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of
switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software
and services improve the way our customers manage and automate
their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On
everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Perform variety of warehouse functions including
- Load, unload, move, put-away, and stage products and materials
using a forklift, or other power equipment
- Ability to load/unload product that could weigh up to 40
- Perform daily inspection on equipment.
- Checks orders for accuracy
- Prepare products for shipment
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job might be for you if:
- You are safety minded
- You are team oriented
- You have a great attitude
- You have 3-5 years previous warehousing experience
- You are able to identify, locate and move product which
requires the ability to read, count and perform basic math
- You are able to read, understand, and follow
- You have 6 months or more of powered industrial truck (PIT)
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You have High School Degree or equivalent
- Essential Physical requirements of position:
- Must be able handle moderate physical activity
- Must be able to lift, lower, push, pull and carry 40 pounds
- Must be able to stand/sit/walk for 8 hours
- Handle moderate heat/cold
- Operate heavy power equipment
- Able to bend in awkward positions
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open,
passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our
employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we
operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive
culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for
the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success -
on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about
working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any
position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment
and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring,
training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals
regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national
origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital
status, or any other legally protected characteristic or
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited
resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Schneider Electric USA, Inc, Tyler , Warehouse, Other , Athens, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!