Press Helper - Weekend Shift
Company: Trinidad Benham Corp.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Trinidad Benham Corp.Equal Employment
Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran statusDescription:
Trinidad Benham, the leading marketer, and packager of beans, rice,
and foil, is looking for a Press Helper - Weekend Shift (Sun, Fri,
and Sat) at our Mineola, Texas facility. Looking to continue your
career with a stable, yet growing organization? We are a 100%
employee-owned company offering an Employee Stock Ownership Plan
(ESOP). Trinidad Benham cares about you beyond a paycheck and a
benefits package. We are culture of teamwork, creativity, pride,
and ownership. Everyone at Trinidad Benham strives cohesively to
offer exceptional products and service because we know our efforts
result in a healthy bottom line and a thriving ESOP. Join the
Trinidad Benham team today. You will receive health care benefits,
basic and supplemental life insurance, tuition assistance, paid
time off, and more!Position SummaryThe Press Helper is responsible
for assisting the Press Operator with material set up and other
duties as assigned for efficient operation of printing
- Responsible for timely setup of materials needed to run
- Retrieves finished rolls from press, wrap and neatly stack on
- Accurately completes required paperwork by recording weight and
amount of printed rolls.
- Utilizing stand up forklift, retrieve supplies and transport
finished goods to warehouse.
- Positions rolls on printing press and prepares them for
- Place cardboard core on press; observe film during rewinding
process for defects
- Observes plastic during rewinding and marks or cuts out
- Cut and sort cardboard cores.
- Ensure cleanliness of the work area based on required
- Performs other duties as assigned by Press Operator or Flexible
- Comply with company safety policies and maintain clean and
orderly work area.
- Trained in and comply with Safe Quality Food (SQF)
- Regular attendance and punctuality.. Requirements: Physical
- Frequently (more than 75% of time) required to: stand and/or
walk, use ladders and climb stairs, bend and stoop, reach,
push/pull, kneel and crouch. Lift, carry and/or move items up to 50
pounds without assistance, manipulate movement of items in excess
of 100lbs using various lifting aids, use hands to finger, handle,
or touch objects, tools, or controls, to verbally communicate; and
to hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Frequently (more than 75% of time) exposed to a chemicals to
include inks and ammonia.
- Frequently (more than 75% of time) exposed to machinery and
mechanical, moving parts.
- Must be able to differentiate colors.
- Personal protective equipment, such as safety glasses, hair net
and food safety related items, is required.Education/Experience and
- HS Diploma or GED.
- Ability to drive a stand up forklift.
- Ability to read production schedule and accurately complete
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing
- Effectively communicate questions, problems and reports to
co-workers, supervisory and management personnel.
- Flexibility to accommodate unscheduled changes in duties and
work overtime as needed.
- Must display a positive attitude and work well with all levels
of personnel.Trinidad Benham Corporation is an equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in
the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants
will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally
Keywords: Trinidad Benham Corp., Tyler , Press Helper - Weekend Shift, Other , Mineola, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!