Clinical Nutrition Manager- Tyler
Company: Aramark Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world's leading
educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion
sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations
and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19
countries around the world. We deliver innovative experiences and
services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of
people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a
positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to
engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local
communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate
efficiently and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place
to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ+), DiversityInc, Equal
Employment Publications and the Disability Equality Index. Learn
more about working here at www.aramark.com/careers or connect with
us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
As a Nutrition Manager you will plan, coordinate and manage all
patient/resident nutrition care activities complying with the
standards established by Aramark, regulatory agencies and client.
You will develop and implement cost effective, profit-generating
nutrition programs, function as a member of the multidisciplinary
health care team to implement nutrition care plans, and establish
and maintain policies, standards and programs for the provision of
optimal, cost-effective nutrition care to patients/residents. This
includes coordinating and directing all clinical activities and
determining and implementing appropriate staffing levels.
- Establishes and maintains policies, standards and programs for
the provision of optimal, cost-effective nutrition care to
patients/residents. This includes coordinating and directing all
clinical activities and determining and implementing appropriate
- Develops goals and objectives for Clinical Nutrition to
maintain high quality care.
- Utilizes equipment, resources and programs to provide efficient
and high quality care.
- Assists in the performance planning process for Dietitians and
Dietetic Interns and interviews, selects and trains employees
within the Food and Nutrition Services.
- Participates in the budget process.
- Recognizes and adopts activities appropriate to the specific
needs of the patient/resident population and demonstrates knowledge
of specific issues directly related to age of patient/resident
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with
other facility departments to provide a unified approach to
- Establishes education programs for facility's professional
staff (Nursing, pharmacy, medical and surgical residents).
- Develops, implements and documents inservice education programs
for Registered Dietitians, Dietetic Interns and other nutrition
personnel to provide continuing education and training.
- Engages in and encourages staff to participate in research,
submits to professional publications and professional and community
- Maintains establishes systems and training programs to provide
a safe working environment. Complies with all OSHA regulations and
other local, state and federal government regulations.
- Maintains compliance with Aramark's standards of operation,
client contract and within Aramark's Business Conduct Policy.
Maintains all records and reports necessary to comply with
Aramark/HSS, government and accrediting agency standards,
regulations and codes.
- Maintains registration status through the Commission on
Dietetic Registration and Licensure through the state board.
- Maintains professional continuing education annually.
- Maintains compliance with all requirements of Federal, State
and local regulations and guidelines including the Civil Rights Act
of 1964, as amended, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of
1967, as amended, and the Americans with Disabilities Act, as
The position is an experienced nutrition management role, and
requires at least 24 months of management experience. CBORD diet
office experience helpful.
- Completed a minimum of a bachelor's degree at a US regionally
accredited university or college and course work accredited or
approved by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition
and Dietetics (ACEND) of the Academy of Nutrition and
- Completed an ACEND-accredited supervised practice program at a
health-care facility, community agency, or a foodservice
corporation or combined with undergraduate or graduate
- Pass a national examination administered by the Commission on
Dietetic Registration (CDR).
- Obtain / Maintain required state licensure to practice
Keywords: Aramark Corporation, Tyler , Clinical Nutrition Manager- Tyler, Other , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!