Warehouse Associate I
Company: Core & Main
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Your energy and ambition "switch" is permanently set to
"ON!"People wonder, "Where do you get your energy?" You set your
mind to your work goal and you go at it with a passion that does
not quit. You'll only be done when your work satisfies your own
high standards. We will provide you with all you need: the
resources and the encouragement to excel, so that we can lift each
other higher.Job SummaryResponsible for specialized warehouse tasks
in loading, unloading, order pulling, shipping, returns, forklift,
fabrication, counter, or may have a generalized role working in all
departments.Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking,
stocking, staging, fabrication, and transportation of goods.
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area,
such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stack or pile materials, such
as lumber, boards, or pallets.
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or
strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being
- Verify computations against physical count of stock.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product
in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and
procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- Receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials, and
products to installers and subcontractors.
- May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials
to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in
order to complete tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Minimum Qualifications
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age or older
- Must pass pre-employment assessment(s) if applicableEducation
- HS Diploma or GED, strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility.Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of machines and tools.
- Forklift experience.When support counts, count on usIt's no
wonder that our employees give everything they've got- constructive
support is motivational! We let you know that we value your
contributions through financial rewards and excellent benefits in
an environment of cooperation. Teammates from diverse personal
backgrounds feel welcomed, included, respected and appreciated for
the talents and unique perspectives they contribute. Opportunity is
waiting for all. The first step is now - when we appreciate the
fact that you've applied!About Core & MainCore & Main () is
responsible for making sure our nation's infrastructure has good
bones; we help channel water to keep you healthy and safe. From
waterworks to fire protection products, we deliver dependable
expertise to build strong relationships and strong
Keywords: Core & Main, Tyler , Warehouse Associate I, Other , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!