Advancing Healthcare Together - The Future of Healthcare is in
Why University of Texas Health - East Texas?
Our People. Our people truly are our greatest strength. They
make a massive difference in the amazing care we provide every day.
We work closely together to create a positive experience for our
patients and each other.
Our Purpose. We will build on your experience and provide
meaningful and purposeful career growth for your future. You will
have the opportunity every day to make a difference in someone's
life and change the course of healthcare.
Our Place. Tyler, Texas is a small town with a huge heart where
you will have the privilege of caring for your neighbors. Everybody
is somebody here.
Representing the very best in healthcare, UT Health East Texas
is comprised of 10 hospitals and more than 50 clinics across east
Texas. With nearly 7,500 employees and over 1,000 licensed
in-patient beds, UT Health East Texas provides healthcare services
to thousands of patients annually through our hospitals, clinics,
Level 1 trauma facility, air emergency fleet and EMS service in a
metropolitan service area of a quarter-million people.
Our Tyler hospital is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse.
We are looking for your experience, knowledge and patient care
skills in our Medical ICU where you will be responsible for:
What You Will Be Doing:
* Monitoring the changes in the patients' condition including
the recording and reporting of symptoms, assessing vital signs and
intervening when appropriate.
* Supporting the culture of quality with delivery of quality
nursing care to decrease potential harm to other patients and
* Participating actively in UTHET's performance improvement
process as it relates to nursing practices and procedures
* Monitoring, recording, and reporting symptoms and changes in
* Interacting with co-workers and other hospital staff, guests
and patients providing outstanding customer service
So what experience are we looking for in our RNs?
* Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Bachelor of Science in
Nursing (BSN) from an accredited school.
* A minimum of 2 years recent experience preferred.
* Current RN license or compact RN license to practice in
* Current CPR Healthcare Provider, ACLS preferred
Now that you read about what you will be doing and the
experience we seek, it is time to apply and make a difference in
our patients' lives.
The University of Texas Health East Texas is an equal
opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons