MRD Tech, Full-time, Days
Company: UT Health East
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Advancing Healthcare Together - The Future of Healthcare is in
Why UT Health - East Texas?
Our People. Our people truly are our greatest strength. They make a
massive difference in the amazing care we provide every day. We
work closely together to create a positive experience for our
patients and each other.
Our Purpose. We will build on your experience and provide
meaningful and purposeful career growth for your future. You will
have the opportunity every day to make a difference in someone's
life and change the course of healthcare.
Representing the very best in healthcare, UT Health East Texas is
comprised of 10 hospitals and more than 50 clinics across east
Texas. With nearly 7,500 employees and over 1,000 licensed
in-patient beds, UT Health East Texas provides healthcare services
to thousands of patients annually through our hospitals, clinics,
Level 1 trauma facility, air emergency fleet and EMS service in a
metropolitan service area of a quarter-million people.
Our UT Health Tyler hospital is seeking an experienced Materials
Tech. We are looking for your experience, knowledge and patient
care skills in our Central Supply Department where you will be
What You Will Be Doing:
- Performs duties to assure that all areas of the hospital receive
supplies and equipment for MRD in the most orderly and efficient
- Inventories areas set up with par levels
- Prepares patient charges and reports which is necessary to match
items used to items issued
- Maintains reusable equipment tracking reports
- Receives and distributes warehouse orders
- Places calls for rental equipment
- Assist with inventory control and annual inventory
- Provides good customer service by utilizing good communication
skills and technical knowledge to ensure UTHET and departmental
objectives are maintained.
- Driving duties required
So what experience are we looking for in our Materials Tech?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three to five years' experience in receiving and distribution
- Basic knowledge of math and adding machine
- Good communication skills
Now that you read about what you will be doing and the experience
we seek, it is time to apply and make a difference in the lives of
UT Health East Texas is an equal opportunity employer (including
veterans and persons with disabilities).
Keywords: UT Health East, Tyler , MRD Tech, Full-time, Days, Other , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!