Personal Trainer - Lake Palestine
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DescriptionSummary:Personal Trainer provides customized fitness
programs that include education and guidance on the cardiovascular
exercise and resistance training, with general advice on proper
food intake and supplementation. Fitness Assessment hours varies
weekly but needed for Am and PM. Personal training hours are mostly
mornings, but some evenings.Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- General computer skills, use of software to clock time and
- The ability to work with age-specific, multi-level
- Knowledge of basic nutrition, anatomy, fitness, basic
- Ability to work unsupervised while maintaining department
policy and training protocols to various individual needs
- Some experience as personal trainer is preferred.
- Basic experience with equipment: cardiovascular, resistance
training and free weight equipment.
- The ability to adapt training protocols to various individuals
needs. C.Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Industry recognized Certification: Bachelors or Masters degree
in Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, Biomechanics or Exercise
Science overrides certifications requirement.
- Certification from one of the following agencies: NACE, COOPER
INSTITUTE, ACSM, NSCA, or AFFA
- BLS Certification: Basic Life Support Work Type:Per Diem As
Keywords: Christus Health, Tyler , Personal Trainer - Lake Palestine, Human Resources , Flint, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!