Human Resources Business Partner II
Company: Christus Health
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Summary:The Business Partner, HR Strategy is the local point of
contact to Associates and a consultant to management for HR-related
needs and issues. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related
needs, communicating such needs proactively with the HR department
and management, continually aligning all business objectives in
designated business units. The Business Partner, HR Strategy
formulates partnerships across the HR function, seeking to develop
integrated solutions and deliver value-added service to management
and associates that reflect the business objectives of the
- Compile and analyze data from HR activities and make
recommendations for changes.
- Partner with managers and Associates to resolve HR issues and
- Ensure legal compliance and adherence to company policy.
- Handle day-to-day delivery of HR services locally for issues
requiring face-to-face intervention.
- Coordinate with HR Shared Services to deploy HR solutions in
- Monitor Associate services provided in the field and support
culture and engagement initiatives.
- Monitor Service Level Agreements to ensure success of the HR
Shared Service Center.
- Assist managers with various HR activities, including
performance management, Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action (EEO/AA) related activities, training needs, and ad hoc
- Collect and analyze data in assigned functional area pertaining
to HR activities and compliance with employment law and company
policies. Identify trends, perform root cause analysis on issues,
and make recommendations for improvement.
- Participate in HR process improvement initiatives and special
projects, as assigned.Requirements:
- Associate's degree is required.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of employment laws and regulations,
including federal and state EEO/AA practices and regulations, Fair
Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- Possess strong data analysis and data querying skills, with the
strong ability to compile and analyze data from multiple
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Three years of HR experience required.
- Five years of HR experience preferred.
- Professional in Human Resources Certification (PHR -) or other
National HR related certification is preferred.Work Type:Full
Work Schedule/Shift5 DAYS - 8 HOURSReq. No23374Job TitleHuman
Resources Business Partner IIMarketCHRISTUS Trinity Mother
FrancesCategoryHuman ResourcesTravelModerate Overnight Travel Up To
30 PercentFacilityCHRISTUS TMF HR Strategy Office 727 East Front
StreetAddress727 East Front Street
Tyler, TX 75702
USView Other LocationsTypeFULL TIME
Keywords: Christus Health, Tyler , Human Resources Business Partner II, Human Resources , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!