Company: Waterton Healthcare and Rehabilitation
Posted on: November 23, 2022
The Waterton Healthcare and Rehabilitation is currently hiring a
*Lead Housekeeper *for our skilled nursing facility. Come join our
*Must have Covid vaccine or Covid vaccine exemption letter.*
* Responsible for performing the day-to-day activities of the
Housekeeping Department and to assist the Director of Maintenance /
Housekeeping in planning, organizing, developing, and directing the
overall operation of the Housekeeping Department.
* Ensure that work/cleaning schedules are followed
* Report all accidents /incidents to your supervisor
* Coordinate daily housekeeping services with nursing services
* Hands on housekeeping duties around the facility such as cleaning
floors, sweeping, dustings, vacuuming, and more.
* 1-2 years of housekeeping experience
* Experience in healthcare preferred
* Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance/ 401K and more
* Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets,
* Opportunities for growth!
Are you a *Lead* *Housekeeper *who is eager to make a difference?
We're looking for exceptional professionals to join our team, so if
you're looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable
place, we encourage you to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Keywords: Waterton Healthcare and Rehabilitation, Tyler , Lead Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!