Posted on: September 21, 2022
We are still family-owned and operated and everyone who works at
Whataburger is considered a 'Family Member.' We hire people we
believe in, we train them for success and we help them build
careers that last. Find your place. For jobs within our
restaurants, including everything from entry-level Team Member
positions to General Manager, visit Restaurant Opportunities.
Become part of one of the fastest growing restaurant companies in
the country. We're a young company and growing, so opportunity is
rampant. It's a fast paced place but also relaxed. Get in. Work
hard. Enjoy life. No politics. Just great people who are excellent
at what they do. Be proud of where you work and what you eat. We
promote from within. Our top performers have the opportunity to
move into other positions, including assistant and general manager.
Work for a great company that offers great benefits.
We look for people with a passion for preparing great food, having
fun at work, and delivering an amazing customer experience.
What can we say? Our front line is key to our success and our crew
makes the front line look and feel as great as it does! Our team
members are responsible for providing excellent customer service,
with quick and efficient attention to the customer. Greet
customers, assemble food orders, maintain appropriate portion
control, and collect and process payment from the customer.
- Your responsibilities involves some inventory and ordering for
the unit. Your unit administrator will complete the daily
activities for administration. You will learn the weekly orders for
Bread, SYGMA and Small wares for when the Assistant Managers are
unable to do so. You will review all purchase logs weekly and note
any discrepancies with the Asst. Manager. You will ensure that the
Quality Control Team Member is completing their daily tasks, note
any discrepancies to discuss in the weekly meeting.
- Help the Asst. Manager with orders and food cost
- Review weekly sales projections with Asst. Manager
- Bread ordered from Flower's 5 days a week
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday by 10
- Sygma order completed 2 or 3 days a week
- Due by 10 a.m.
- Review the General Manager to do list for your due date
- Prepare Small wares,
- Weekly inventory verification with Unit Administrator
- Review inventory with Unit Administration weekly loss on high
- Complete daily shift inventory
- Review invoice completion
- Report any issues with product received (Quality control
- Production levels are accurate for volume
- Review any new products coming up
- Prepare for Bi- weekly meeting
- Review weekly sales and inventory with Quality control and Unit
administration. Fill out all sheet associated with your position
for the Bi- weekly meeting. Note any discrepancies and any
recognition for the previous week for discussion.
Keywords: Whataburger, Tyler , Team Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Malakoff, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!