Company: Kim s Convenience Stores Inc
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Kim's Convenience Stores is a rapidly growing convenience store
chain, currently having 19 locations with two more opening soon. We
are searching for friendly, energetic, and highly motivated
candidates to join our team! Responsibilities of Deli:
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and
- Cook and package batches of food, such as fried chicken,
hamburgers, armadillo eggs, and banana pudding, which are prepared
to order or kept warm/cold until sold.
- Cook the exact number of items according to shift Par or
ordered by customer, working on several different orders
- Maintain sanitation, health. And safety standards in work
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat
fryers, or griddles.
- Prepare specialty foods such as pizzas, fish, and sandwiches,
following specific methods that usual require short preparation
- Read food order slips or receive verbal instruction as to food
required by patron, and prepare and cook food according to
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases.
- Order and take delivery of supplies from vendor.
- Take food and drink orders and receive payment from
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ensure that all cooked food reaches 165 degrees internal
temperature, and all cold items are stored below 41 degrees.
- Ensure that equipment is calibrated and cooking at proper
temperature. Benefits of working the Deli area:
- Growing company with upward mobility
- Bonus Program
- Paid Vacation
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life InsurancePI180792561
Keywords: Kim s Convenience Stores Inc, Tyler , Deli/Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Flint, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!