KFC Team Member / Shift Manager
Company: KFC - KBP Brands
Posted on: May 14, 2022
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up.
We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them
with southern hospitality, we make our customer's day. So, our jobs
are more than a paycheck - they're about being independent, having
fun, and making new friends. We've got great jobs for people just
starting their careers, looking for a flexible second job, or
continuing to work after retirement. Working as a Team Member or
Shift Manager lets you develop your restaurant skills while still
having the time to do the things you enjoy. You'll benefit from our
training and career opportunities and receive rewards and
recognition for your efforts. The good news is that your training
will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the
But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
* Be honest, energetic, and fun. And be able to get along and talk
easily with people.
* You're never short of a smile and take real pride in your
* Cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
* You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with
- you love keeping things fun for the team and the customers.
* You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best
restaurant managers in the business.
* We hire 15-, 16- and 17-year-old workers!
* Shift Managers need to be at least 18 years old.
*Benefits: *We offer amazing benefits to our employees, such as the
* Competitive hourly pay
* Two week's paid vacation (to start!) for Shift Managers
* Flexible schedules - no early mornings and no super late
* Free shift meals and an employee discount at KFC
* Employee Assistance Program
KBP Cares, a 501c3, was formed in 2015 with a simple mission:
provide* hope*,* support,* and *relief *for employees facing
critical hardship. - A financial grant from KBP Cares is available
to any KBP employee regardless of whether they donate so long as
they have been deemed to have endured a qualifying incident. -In
addition to KBP Cares, KBP directly partners with local charities
to enrich the communities where we operate and where our employees
live and work through volunteerism, bi-annual fundraising, and much
more in order to make a significant, positive impact in our local
As a franchisee of KFC, KBP employees are also eligible to
participate in the KFC Foundation programs. -KFC Foundation is an
independent non-profit organization, which provides charitable
support to KFC U.S. restaurant employees through education,
hardship assistance, and personal finance programs.
* *Reach Program:* Helps KFC restaurant employees pursue their
dreams of going to college.
* *Rise Program:* Supports KFC restaurant employees in earning
their GED through a comprehensive online prep and testing
* *KFC Family Fund:* Provides financing aid to KFC restaurant
employees during a hardship, crisis, or natural disaster.
* *MyChange:* Equips KFC restaurant employees with a $5,000
emergency fund, a habit of saving, and greater financial
* *Kentucky Fried Wishes:* Gives KFC restaurant employees a
once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to nominate a team member for a
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant that is
independently owned and operated by a KBP. KBP has been named one
of the 10 Fastest-Growing Restaurant Chains and one of the Top 100
Fastest-Growing Businesses in North America! KBP operates a
fast-paced environment where energy, passion, and quality are
abundant. Currently, KBP operates nearly 800 YUM! Brand's
restaurants across 28 states throughout the United States.
At KBP, we are focused and deliberate about creating and sustaining
an environment that values and balances our responsibility to, and
impact on, our customers, people, and communities. The success KBP
has had with growth through acquisition is directly correlated to
diligent selection criteria, prudent and responsible capital
structure, and industry-leading operational talent. Ultimately
giving our people significant opportunities to grow themselves
personally, professionally, and financially.
Keywords: KFC - KBP Brands, Tyler , KFC Team Member / Shift Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Palestine, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!