Company: Braum's Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
If you are a positive, energetic person looking for a career
that offers an excellent compensation package and the chance for
advancement, Braum's is the place for you! - -Position: -Shift
Supervisor -Minimum Experience: 1 yearHourly Compensation: $14.50 -
$15.00(annually $35,500-$37,000)Shift: 5:30 am - 3:00 pm -
Responsibilities Shift Supervisor's role: -Braum's leaders execute
the company's brand strategy and promote its vision, mission and
values, resulting in a great customer experience and maximized
sales. - By recognizing the importance of our people, we can
strengthen the team's contribution toward unit goals being
achieved. - -
- Teach, coach and provide leadership to the store crew
- Maximize store sales through customer satisfaction and food
- Oversee the shift operations of Braum's food service function,
grocery market and fountain sales.
- Actively participate in monitoring inventory and supply levels,
kitchen equipment, safety and cleanliness as needed.
- Share in responsibility for ensuring that Braum's store
policies and practices are implemented and followed accordingly. -
-Work Schedule: -Work days vary based on a rotating 3 week schedule
with an expected 45 hour work week. -Reports to: -Assistant Manager
Job Requirements: If your work experience demonstrates the
following traits/abilities we would like to hear from you. -
- Customer focus.
- Work ethic with high standard for integrity.
- Positive approach to training, developing and interacting with
all team members.
- Ability to build a successful team by building an environment
- Ability to adapt to customer and employee needs as well as
store environment conditions.
- Can communicate effectively with leadership team members.
- Follow-up and follow through discipline.
- Initiate action and achieve goals.
- Organized, detailed and able to follow
- Retail experience.
- High School - Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a valid Driver's License -Benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k retirement planning with company match
- Short-Term Disability insurance
- Paid vacations
- Product discounts and MORE! -Braum's is an equal opportunity
employerA criminal background check and a job-fit assessment are
required as part of the -on-boarding process.
Keywords: Braum's Inc, Tyler , Shift Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!