Admission RN - Hospice - FT - Hospice
Company: Enhabit Inc
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Admission RN - Hospice - FTOverview
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a
meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently
ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We're
committed to expanding what's possible for patient care in the
home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative
At Enhabit, the best of what's next starts with us. We not only
make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but
also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing
professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge
technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving
their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care
for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and
their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support
and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee
eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
* Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
* Continuing education opportunities
* Scholarship program for employees
* Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
* Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision
coverage for full-time employees
* Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical
illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for
* Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
* Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all
* Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all
* Incentivized bonus plan
Perform admission visits and properly establish the relationship
between the patient, their family, and the company. Perform
services in accordance with the physician's orders and the
established plan of care (POC).
* Must be a graduate of an approved school of clinical
* Must be licensed in the state where they currently practice.
* Must have at least one year experience as a licensed
* Must have basic demonstrated technology skills, including
operation of a mobile device.
Education and experience, preferred
* Experience as a licensed professional may be deferred with a
review and approval from the regional and executive service line
* Medicare home health or hospice experience is preferred.
* Must possess a valid state driver license
* Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by
* Must maintain dependable transportation in good working
* Must be able to safely drive an automobile in all types of
* Must possess CPR certification for the healthcare provider
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We
work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful
manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports,
encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or
related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin,
military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other
protected characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the
special differences that makes our community extraordinary.
Keywords: Enhabit Inc, Tyler , Admission RN - Hospice - FT - Hospice, Healthcare , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!