Pediatrician Needed Great Pay and Benefits Tyler, Texas
Company: Provider Healthcare
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Job Type Full TimeSchedule - DaysPay Competitive Base Pay
Patients Per Day 18-20Job ID 51124Job DescriptionA Tyler based
client is seeking an experienced Pediatrician to provide excellent
care. An ideal candidate is a versatile and collaborative Physician
who values providing equitable care to all populations, including
the underserved and underinsured. The role involves the full scope
of family practice in order to meet the diverse health and social
needs of patients.Required Qualifications
- Graduated from an accredited medical school with a MD or DO
- Current TX state medical license
- Completed an accredited residency program in the field Family
Practice or Internal Medicine
- Current DEA certificate
- Board certified or eligible in primary care
- Current CPR certificationResponsibilities
- Provide direct patient care, including preventive care, primary
diagnosis and treatment and inpatient medical care if
- Secures and evaluates a patient s health history and records
findings in a systematic accurate and succinct manner.
- Performs physical assessment and is able to discriminate
between normal and abnormal findings.
- Provides routine physical examinations, diagnostic services and
treatment of illnesses and emergencies.
- Adheres to the highest standards of medical ethics.
- Assures quality of care for all patients.
- Other duties as assignedBenefits
- Malpractice Coverage through FTCA
- PTO, Sick Time, Holiday Compensation
- Paid Continuing Medical Education
- Base Compensation
- Payment of Membership Due, License, DEA
Provider Healthcare is a prominent healthcare recruitment firm that
places highly qualified and skilled healthcare professionals in
excellent employment opportunities across the country. Our diligent
team of recruiters and client representatives specialize in
permanent placement and locum tenens opportunities in all settings
of medical practice such as hospitals, outpatient clinics, home
health care, and government facilities. Provider Healthcare is an
Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Disability, and Protected
Veteran employer and all applicants will be equally considered for
Keywords: Provider Healthcare, Tyler , Pediatrician Needed Great Pay and Benefits Tyler, Texas, Healthcare , Tyler, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!