Company: Sleep Medicine Institute of Texas, PA
Posted on: May 25, 2023
The Sleep Medicine Institute of Texas is a specialized healthcare facility that focuses on providing comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders. With a team of highly trained and experienced sleep specialists, the institute offers a wide range of services to patients, including sleep studies, consultations, and personalized treatment plans for conditions such as sleep apnea, insomnia, and restless leg syndrome.. The institute is dedicated to improving the quality of life of its patients by promoting healthy sleep patterns and providing cutting-edge treatments and technologies to address a variety of sleep-related issues
Our growing organization is seeking a skilled Medical Assistant to join our collaborative team. The ideal candidate will be experienced with sleep testing and diagnosis, and comfortable working regularly with a team of physicians and other professionals. This position requires enthusiasm for working in the medical field and a commitment to making sure that all patients are treated with compassion and respect.
* Understand the effects of sleep deprivation on overall health.
* Know how to identify and treat common medical conditions that affect sleep.
* Know how to refer patients to specialists in the field of sleep medicine.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Free parking
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Sleep Medicine
* Monday to Friday
* Private practice
* Sleep center
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Tyler, TX 75701: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
* EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
* Vital signs: 1 year (Preferred)
* BLS Certification (Preferred)
* Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Keywords: Sleep Medicine Institute of Texas, PA, Tyler , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Tyler, Texas
here to apply!