Company: CHRISTUS Homecare
Posted on: May 19, 2023
Company Overview: We are hiring for a Registered Nurse (RN). -
At CHRISTUS HomeCare, a part of LHC Group, we embrace a culture of
caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the---meaningful connections
that come from it: for the whole patient, their families,---each
other, and the communities we serve-it truly is all about helping
people.---You can find a home for your career here.--------- ----As
a---Registered Nurse, you can expect:--- -
- flexibility for true work-life balance------
- opportunities for career growth
- the ability to build trusted nurse-patient
- employee-focused wellness and support programs------If you love
nursing and want to strengthen your experience, this is a
great---opportunity for you. - Essential Functions: The Registered
Nurse (RN) in Home Health provides and directs provisions of
nursing care to patients in their homes as prescribed by the
physician and in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and
agency policies. Also, The RN Registered Nurse job coordinates
total plan of care with other health care professionals involved in
care, and helps to achieve and maintain continuity of patient care
by planning and exchanging information with physician, agency
personnel, patient, family, and community resources. All done
within a Point of Care setting.
- Provides clinical services within the scope of practice, as
defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in
accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other
members of the health care team.
- Makes the initial and-or comprehensive nursing evaluation
visit, determines primary focus of care, develops the plan of care
within State specific guidelines, and submits accurate, complete,
and timely documentation, per policy.
- Regularly evaluates and re-evaluates (as warranted by changes
in condition but at least every 60 days) the patient's nursing
- Performs patient comprehensive assessments at designated time
points and develops the appropriate POC, in collaboration with
- Ensures patients meet home health eligibility and medical
necessity guidelines as defined by payer source.
- Initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions
to the plan of care in collaboration with the physician and other
health care professional's involved in care. Education &
Experience: License Requirements
- Current RN licensure in state of practice. -
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current Drivers License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation. - -LHC Group is
committed to a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion and is an
equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally
other protected characteristic. - - -Must be fully vaccinated or be
willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of
vaccination will be required. If permitted by state law, the
company will consider requests for religious or medical exemptions.
- - -CHRISTUS HomeCare is part of the LHC Group family of providers
- the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians,
and families nationwide. We deliver high-quality, cost-effective
care that supports our patients when and where they need it. From
our home health, hospice, and community-based services to inpatient
care at our clinics and hospitals, our mission is to reach more
patients and families with effective and efficient healthcare. More
hospitals, physicians, and families choose LHC Group because we are
united by a single shared purpose: "It's all about helping people."
Keywords: CHRISTUS Homecare, Tyler , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Athens, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...