Registered Nurse (RN) - GI Lab - $28+ per hour
Company: UT Health East Texas
Posted on: March 18, 2023
UT Health East Texas is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) GI Lab
for a nursing job in Tyler, Texas.Job Description &
- Specialty: GI Lab
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Employment Type: Permanent
OverviewJoin UT Health East Texas as a PRN, Day Shift, GI Lab,
RN!--Advancing Healthcare--Together ---The Future of
Healthcare--is--in East Texas Why UT Health - East Texas? Our
People.----Our people truly are our greatest strength.-- They make
a massive difference in the amazing care we provide every day.-- We
work closely together to create a positive experience for our
patients and each other. Our Purpose.--We will build on your
experience and provide meaningful and purposeful career growth for
your future. You will have the opportunity every day to make a
difference in someone's life and change the course of healthcare.
Our Place.--Tyler, TX--is a small town with a huge heart where you
will have the privilege of caring for your neighbors. Everybody is
somebody here. Representing the very best in healthcare, UT Health
East Texas is comprised of 10 hospitals and more than 50 clinics
across east Texas.-- With nearly 7,500 employees and over 1,000
licensed in-patient beds, UT Health East Texas provides healthcare
services to thousands of patients annually through our hospitals,
clinics, Level 1 trauma facility, air emergency fleet and EMS
service in a metropolitan service area of a quarter-million
people.------------------POSITION SUMMARY: The Registered Nurse is
responsible for delivery of patient care through the nursing
process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
This position is responsible for the following:
- Directing and coordinating all nursing care for patients based
on established clinical nursing practice standards.
- Collaborating with other professional disciplines to ensure
effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement
of desired patient outcomes.--
- Contributing to the provision of quality nursing care through
performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive
outcomes in patient care.---- What You Will Be Doing:1.------------
Deliver individualized, goal-directed nursing care using a
systematic approach and according to standards of care, facility's
code of conduct compliance, and policy in collaboration with
patients and interdisciplinary healthcare team members:
- --Collect patient's health data.
- Analyze assessment data in determining patient problems.
- Identify expected outcomes individualized to the patient.
- Develop a comprehensive plan of care that prescribes
interventions to attain expected outcomes.
- Implement interventions identified in the plan of care.
- Evaluate patient's progress toward attainment of outcomes.
- Assist with the plan of care, evaluate, modify and coordinate
care and communicate well with other disciplines.
- Serve as a resource for learning needs of patients, significant
others, and families.
- Provide for the care of multiple patients and/or delegation of
care to other members of the healthcare team.
- Supervise nursing care provided by others for whom the RN is
administratively or professionally responsible.
- Delegate tasks to unlicensed personnel in compliance with the
Board of Nursing.
- Document relevant data according to hospital standards.
- Conduct discharge planning, assisting the patient/significant
others to obtain knowledge about illness, injury prevention, and
- Maintain confidentiality with all information.2.------------
Systematically evaluate quality and factors relating to safety,
effectiveness, and cost in planning and delivering patient care:
- --Participate in quality of care activities such as the
implementation of a continuous quality improvement
- Associates or Bachelors' Active Registered Nurse License in
state of TexasExperience:
- One to Three years of hospital experience required
- Prior experience in critical care required
- Previous case management experience preferred
- Basic personal computer skills and comfort with Microsoft
Windows operating system; database and word processing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Organizational skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to manage stress appropriately and to make decisions
- Patient record documentation skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to embrace the client relationship to guide decisions
- Demonstrates good team workCertification and Licensure:
- Active RN License within the state of Texas
- ACLSCompliance Requirements
- Comply with regulatory requirements, guidelines, and policies--
- Patient Centered Customer Service: Genuinely care about
- Cultivate a compassionate environment: Changing lives for the
- Clinical and Operational Excellence: A relentless drive to be
- Holistic Approach: Think and act for the benefit of the
- Promote a collaborative environment: Build effective working
relationships with others.
- Identify and Develop Talent: Prepare others to deliver
- Business Acumen: Know, own and drive our business.
- Continually Simplify and Improve: Work to make everything as
efficient as possible.Growth
- Foster Innovation: Seek and apply leading edge solutions.
- Set Clear Direction: Tell others where you are going, how to
get there and why--Now that you have read about what you will be
doing and the experience we seek, it is time to apply and make a
difference in the lives of our patients.--UT Health East Texas is
an equal opportunity employer (including veterans and persons with
disabilities).About UT Health East TexasArdent Health
Services--prides itself in--quality health care--by--investing
in--people, technology, facilities and--communities,
to--produce--extraordinary results.----To date, those investments
total more than $1.4 billion since 2001. From newly constructed
facilities and expanded services to lifesaving technology and
outstanding opportunities for employees, Ardent is committed to
providing its hospitals and clinics the tools they need to
succeed.--Recapitalized and supported by the financial strength of
Ventas, Inc., an S&P 500 company and leading real estate
investment trust, and Equity Group Investments, a private
investment firm founded by Sam Zell more than 45 years ago, Ardent
is expanding its network and bringing its unique combination of
resources and proven management expertise to new
communities.---------Ardent includes: 4,718 licensed
beds,--More--than 1,000 employed providers,--and--$3 billion in
revenues.-------Healthcare systems within Ardent include:-------BSA
Health System--- Amarillo,--Texas---------Seton Medical Center---
Harker Heights,--Texas-------Hillcrest Healthcare System -
Oklahoma--(8 Hospitals) - Hillcrest Medical Center, Hillcrest
Hospital South, Tulsa Spine & Specialty Hospital, Bailey Medical
Center, Hillcrest Hospital Cushing, Hillcrest Hospital Claremore,
Hillcrest Hospital Henryetta, Hillcrest Hospital
Pryor-------Lovelace Health System - Albuquerque, New Mexico--(5
Hospitals) ---Lovelace Medical Center, Lovelace UNM Rehabilitation
Hospital, Lovelace Women's Hospital, Lovelace Westside Hospital,
Lovelace Regional Hospital-------UT Health - East Texas--(9
Hospitals):--UT Health,--Tyler, UT Health North Campus--Tyler, UT
Health East Texas--Long-Term Acute Care, UT Health East Texas
Rehabilitation--Center, UT Health Athens, UT Health Carthage, UT
Health Henderson, UT Health Jacksonville, UT Health
Pittsburg-------Americas Division-----Hackensack Meridian Health -
Mountainside Medical Center (Montclair, New Jersey) and Pascack
Valley Medical Center (Westwood, New Jersey)--The University of
Kansas Health System, St. Francis--Campus--(Topeka,
Kansas)----Portneuf Medical Center--(Pocatello, Idaho)--Benefits
- Dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Continuing Education
- 401k retirement plan
- Discount program
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Vision benefits
Keywords: UT Health East Texas, Tyler , Registered Nurse (RN) - GI Lab - $28+ per hour, Healthcare , Whitehouse, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...